NRA Regional Pistol Match
October 23-25, 2015
South Carolina State Outdoor 2700 Pistol Championship
1. Sponsored by: Mid Carolina Gun Club of Orangeburg, SC.
2. Date and Time: Friday October 23rd (2700 Short Course)
Saturday October 24th and Sunday October 25th 2015
Matches will start at 9:00 a.m.
3. Directions: Take Exit 139 on I-26 from Columbia or Charleston. Go southwest past the Wilco Truck Stop and proceed STRAIGHT at stop sign (SC Rt. 22, Burke Road). About 2 miles, turn RIGHT at road’s end onto Kennerly Road. After ¼ mile, RV entrance is on LEFT at the corner of Kennerly Rd and Pine View Lane. Lat. 33.62088/Lon. -80.9229. About 200 yards past RV entrance is Main Gate entrance.
4. Rules: NRA Outdoor Conventional Pistol rules will be the governing rules for the match. NRA membership is not required, but recommended.
5. Entry Fees: 2700 Short Course (Friday) $30.00
2700 Championship Match $60.00
CMP EIC 22 RIMFIRE $15.00
CMP EIC SERVICE PISTOL $15.00
CMP EIC REVOLVER $15.00
Anyone wanting to shoot a 900 may do so: $25.00 per 900. Range preference will be given to shooters shooting the entire match.
6. Registration: Registration starts at 8:00 a.m. Entries will be honored in the order that they were received and will be accepted until the range is full or until 15 minutes before the match starts. Range capacity will be limited to 2 relays of 24 shooters.
7. Lunch: There will be a one hour lunch break with lunch provided each day at the range pavilion. If there are two relays lunch will be round robin. Those not wanting to eat at the range, there is an Arby’s at the interstate at Exit 139.
8. Advanced Entries:
Entries can be sent to: KEVIN BONDERER
106 FALLING LEAF LANE
ELGIN, SC. 29045
NRA SR-1 entry card must be included with advanced entries and payments. SR-1 entry card not required if you have competed in the past at Mid Carolina Gun Club. Make checks payable to: Mid Carolina Gun Club.
9. Firing Time: Firing commences at 9:00 a.m.
10. Targets, Scoring, and Challenges: Competitors will be responsible for posting their own targets, scoring, and repair. All strings of fire will be scored after 10 shots. Use of overlays is permitted. Use of plug type scoring aids will be restricted to range personnel and members of the Jury for challenges. The fee for challenges will be $2.00, returnable if competitor wins the challenge.
For more information Contact: